This is the last weekend to register!
StudioWed Presents…The Wedding Experience
The Wedding Experience is a southern regional bridal event for engaged couples featuring seminars geared toward helping couples plan a successful wedding.
May 2, 2010, 11:00am-6:00pm
The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
The first 100 brides to register will receive a luxury StudioWed gift bag! The Wedding Experience includes four wedding planning seminars, lunch, and cocktail mixer. Our guest speaker, Tara Guérard, will be sharing tips on how to personalize your wedding and signing copies of her new book, “Weddings by Tara Guérard.”
One lucky couple attending the Wedding Experience will win a romantic getaway sponsored by Vacation Express and the Atlantan Brides for a 3-night stay at Excellence Punta Cana, an adult-only, all-suite luxury resort situated on a beautiful Caribbean beach in the Dominican Republic. For more information on Excellence Punta Admission other Mexico, Caribbean, and Costa Rica resorts, please visit www.vacationexpress.com.
Admission is $30 for a single ticket or $50 per couple. Register to attend at http://studiowedexperience.eventbrite.com/ and see all the details at www.studiowedexperience.com.
WHAT IS “THE WEDDING EXPERIENCE” · “The Wedding Experience” is a one-day event produced by StudioWed that will bring together regional wedding experts and area vendors with engaged couples in Atlanta for an afternoon of inspiration. The event, which will guide couples in planning their perfect day, will feature seminars, guest speakers, an interactive lunch and cocktail mixer.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN I ARRIVE · Guests will attend 4 seminars, lunch, and end the day with a cocktail party. The seminars feature the following topics:
- Wedding Planning : How to Get Started Planning Your Wedding & Wedding Budget, Wedding Design Services, and Etiquette & Wedding Day Tips
- Wedding Décor : Floral, Linen & Rentals : Bouquet & Boutonniere Styles, Ceremony Décor, and Reception & Linen Trends
- Stationery : Stationery Ordering Timelines & Printing Processes, Current Trends Beyond Invitations, and Wedding Day Stationery
- Photography : Range of Photography Services, Wedding Day Timeline & Tips, and Photography Styles & Album Options
- A lunch session will feature cocktail-style seating and stations with interactive vendor displays. Featured guest speaker Tara Guérard will give her presentation.
- A cocktail mixer where guests can hob-nob with the vendors and experts will conclude the day.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS & HOW DO I PURCHASE THEM · Single tickets are $30; couple tickets are $50. The event has a limited number of guests – purchase online http://studiowedexperience.eventbrite.com
WHAT IF I LIVE OUT OF TOWN AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY FOR THE EVENING · StudioWed secured a special rate at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead for $149/night. To book your room, visit www.ritzcarlton.com/buckhead and use Group Code: STUSTUA